Testify

for as long i shall live
I will testify your love
I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
With every breath I take
I will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love

my revelations

my revelations
bNW!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

my journey with god starts here

It all starts here,
at that cross, while staring at it
and I ask God..
"god, do I have to do this just to say, I Love You?"

I started to joined The Knights of the Altar At Malolos, Bulacan
I just feel the presence wearing a sotana while handling a turfier
I feel like caspar, one of the 3 kings, giving the gift to jesus christ,
I feel so great! but then, I feel incomplete again, then I joined the choir in my alma mater and our conductress called me and she wanted to tell me that I've past the audition, I can't believe it that I can sing?!, weird ei?!
I have a multi-job when both services I really wanted to maintain.
but one time, one of the priest in our school gave me a letter which is said.
" CFC Youth For Christ" I have no idea what is that, I just signed the damned waiver and then, joined the youth camp, honestly, the reason i joined is because it's an overnight so I joined just to have an experience to be an independent man.
For almost 3 days of conquering evil, i just realize that, I don't need to joined all kinds of chrstian services like choir, knights.....etc., all i have to do is to feel his presence.
with all that experience, starts at high school based, being the president of YFC high school based, part of the community based here at bulacan, all those conference that i've attended, and have a one time experience to joined the ILC, i can say that, I'M PROUD TO BE A YFC!, ahooahoo

I hope my 6 yrs of serving YFC, will continue and lord god....
" I WILL PREPARE A WAY FOR YOU"
-rham2x, grifeed06@yahoo.com
-dec.27,2007, 9:58am, at my room


1 comment:

napunding alitaptap... said...

hmmm.. haha, expect dryness in service, your heart is too burning with fire... basta anak, hold on.. stand as God's soldier... ayt? make friends with more people and introduce HIM to them.. Gb!