Testify

for as long i shall live
I will testify your love
I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
With every breath I take
I will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love

my revelations

my revelations
bNW!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

christmas medley

hayyy.... wat a day
a day of love
a day of healing
a day of happiness
that's christmas
with gifts or no gifts
im happy that ur my gift
with no return
i can give to you my heart
I can make sweets for those who are bitter this Christmas
I can make a hot cocoa for those who have a cold heart
I can also make a bunch of parole for you, just to bright up your Christmas
I can make you a tons of kisses as my token of appreciation for you
and for my loving GOD, a Fruitcake for you to show my long last LOVE
everybody is now happy, as i share my blessings
I can now see the light above.
Have a great christmas, feliz navidad!
-dec.26,2007, 6:40pm, at my room

3 comments:

miemie said...

wow..

polka dots ever ahahah....

at bakhet emo mode ka nmn....

leave it..

pakasaya ka..

ahahahaha!!!

Gerald Tipones said...

haha emo ka din pala melandro hahahaha

napunding alitaptap... said...

toink.. this was also my template before i changed it for the new über colorful one... colorful yet placed beteweed the darkness.. yeknow, it manifests...um..it manifests, basta.. baka magkaiba tayo..ahaha!

nice... continue this poetic endeavors... ahaha, anu daw? toink!