Testify

for as long i shall live
I will testify your love
I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
With every breath I take
I will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love

my revelations

my revelations
bNW!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

ahh men! ndi nmn ako bookworm

ahhh men!
utang na loob, ndi po me bookworm!
im just fantasizing myslef with this, thingamagic!

hahah, honestly, this is one of my hobbies in life
just read some books, just to inspire myself

anywho, i can share to you my favorite novels and authors as well

  • Paulo Coelho - i accidentally know him by cover only and the title of the book hahaha, they said that "Don't judge the book by it's cover" techniquelly, gnun ako, hahah, im inspired with his cover and the title as well, it very catchy, well as i fall in love with his works, i can't stop it.
  • The books that i've red so far: the alchemist, the fifth mountain, veronika decidies to die, the valkryies,love letters from a prophet, eleven minutes, zahir, i hope i could start reading the witch at the portabello, how i wish before 2008 comes

  • Jean Kathleen Rowling (aka J.K. Rowling) - behold! the richest woman who lives today, oh man, people around the world influenced her masterpiece even I had a chance to put into my hands those masterpiece that captivates the whole world!, it seems that, all those so called "bookworms 4 life" have already finished reading her masterpiece and evrybody has their own copy of those magnificent yet, dictionary in size novel books, that to her, i will never enjoy the world of reading
  • her masterpiece that bery proud of: The harry potter series, season 1-7 and I'm proud to say that I've finished reading them, what an accomplishement

  • Dan Brown - bwahahahaha, ain't nothing this man shock the entire world when the secrets of all secrets revealed in his on of the most popular novel, the Da Vinci code, from an inspiration from the book "the holy grail," to the most outstanding book and now from the screen as the catholic priests have object to premiere the movie itself because there are scared to revealed the secrets behind our religion. aren't they chicken to be afraid knowing the truth, how stupid!
  • other books that I've red so far: the da vinci code, angels and demons, the deception point

  • charles dickens - oh men, when im reading his novel entitled, David copperfield, my brain starts to loose some blood because of its deep affection. in tis novel actually, i didn't appreciate it i don't know why, but i did my best to finished reading it and i do my best without knowing and understanding the essence of the whole novel, how rude i am to say that, but not generally i don't like his work, but I also appreciate 2 of his works, and it is so funny and cool to find so ridiculous while reading them, ehehe, see for yourself, and everything is all about politics, I HATE POLITICS IT'S VERY DIRTY!
  • his masterpiece: david copperfield, a christmas carol, animal farm

  • Harper Lee - and the last but not the list, is this man. actually, one of my friends introduced her novel to me and appearently, the title is so catchy, so i give it a try, and guest what?, i felt so disapoint while reading it, hhuhuhuhuhuh, poor bird, they kill you,? ahaha, just kidding, people who are involved in reading, they know him by natuer and in the world of novel
  • his masterpice that I've red: To kill a mocking bird and christmas and me

So you see, it's so fun to read, but sometimes, you just think that is not comfortable to read that may cause blurry in to eyes and you need to wear eyeglasses, ehehe, rememer bugs unny, eat a carrot to have a keen eyesight, hahhaha,

-rham2x, grifeed06@yahoo.com

-december 27, 2007, 2:47pm, at my room

PS. finally, im done typing while doing those HH chores here, it's back-breaking, oh my back hurts, REST TIME GUYS

1 comment:

napunding alitaptap... said...

how did you find dan brown's book?

how was your faith after reading those?